This kit includes the complete parts to assemble one Y6 frame with the Pixhawk autopilot system, including motors, propellers, electronic speed controllers (ESCs), power module, u-blox GPS with compass, and GPS mast.
Important notes: This kit does not include an RC receiver and transmitter, battery, or battery charge, and does not include all the components necessary to connect a Tarot gimbal to the Y6. If you plan to use the Tarot gimbal with your Y6, please view the voltage information here. This kit does require soldering.
- Blue and black arms
- Updated body plates
- Power distribution board
- Bolts, nuts, standoffs, and complete assembly hardware
- Six 850 kV brushless motors with bullet connectors
- Six electronic speed controllers (ESCs)
- One complete 10-inch propeller set (six individual 10x4.7 propellers) plus two spares
- Pixhawk autopilot with power module, I2C splitter module, and mounting foam
- u-blox GPS with compass
- GPS mast