3DR makes the tough robots that can fly—people can now build on that platform and make of it what they can.
- Recommended payload 800g, can carry over 1kg with flight time reduction
- 3PV™ Follow Me
- Compatible with the 3DR LiveView monitor"
- Controller with live on-screen flight data
- Flight battery and charger
- Operation Manual and Flight Checklist
- Ground station radio with USB and Android adapters
- Battery: 4S 14.8V 10,000 mAh 10C
- Battery Dimensions: 6.6 in x 2.6 in x 1.4 in (16.7 cm x 6.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Battery Weight: 803 g
- Autopilot hardware: Pixhawk v2.4.5
- Autopilot firmware: ArduCopter 3.2
- GPS: 3DR u-blox GPS with Compass (LEA-6H module, 5 Hz update)
- Ground Station Radio: 3DR Radio v2 (915 MHz or 433 MHz)
- Motors: SunnySky V2216-12 KV800 II (The images above show conical nuts; X8+ ships with hex nuts.)
- Controller: FlySky FS-TH9X with FrSky telemetry module
- Frame Type: X
- Propellers: APC Propeller 11x4.7 SF (4), APC Propeller 11x4.7 SFP (4)
- Vehicle Dimensions: 13.7 in x 20.1 in x 11.8 in (35 cm x 51 cm x 20 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 800 g (1.7 lbs). Additional payload possible up to over 1kg with reduced flight time.
- Vehicle Weight with Battery: 2.56 kg (5.6 lbs)
- Maximum Estimated Flight Time: 15 min
Select your frequency: Ground station radios allow you to communicate with your aircraft wirelessly in flight. For the US, select 915 MHz. Frequency regulations vary by country, so consult your local airspace communication authority if you're uncertain which frequency is legal in your area.
Visit the X8+ Information Portal for instructions, software downloads, and user guides.